At Brake Supply we are proud of our skilled team members. Our diverse workforce allows us to cultivate best in class practices. Each individual is valued and engaged, creating a dynamic environment of ideas, improvements, and innovations. Our culture is based on an H3 Lean Culture. H3 Lean is an organized approach to creating the work environment that is based on teamwork and communication. It is the pursuit of our vision and the daily living of our Core Values that separate us from other companies.
H3 Lean Guiding Principles
We commit to engage our Hands, Heads and Hearts (H3) to build a culture that delivers
extraordinary levels of personal fulfillment and company success.
We commit to:
- Passionately promote the safety and well-being of all team members.
- Provide team members with the tools, training and environment to work safely.
- Identify and correct unsafe acts to prevent accidents.
Share a Clear Vision
- Share the vision of an exciting future with customers, suppliers and team members.
- Practice the core values and instill them in all team members.
- Set clear and measurable goals that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure all team members realize how their efforts contribute to the company’s mission.
Serve Internal and External Customers
- Anticipate customer needs, and passionately work to satisfy them.
- Understand, appreciate and satisfy the work needs of other team members.
- Openly and honestly communicate, and share knowledge and experience every day.
- Practice the art of listening in every conversation.
- Make all business actions transparent.
Appreciate Team Members
- Treat all team members with courtesy and respect in all interactions.
- Demonstrate that we value the ideas, input and contributions of all team members.
- Look for opportunities to celebrate the achievements of all team members.
Develop Team Members
- Provide opportunities for mutual success by mentoring others to reach their full potential.
- Empower team members to solve their problems, guiding their efforts with simple questions.
- Be a positive role model of personal engagement to lead, teach and inspire others.
- Help all team members find personal fulfillment in their work.
Embrace Continuous Improvement
- Identify and eliminate non-value added activities using cross functional teams.
- Maintain a culture that encourages experimentation and learns from mistakes.
- Promote long-term solutions over short term containment actions.
We commit to faithfully live these H3 Lean Guiding Principles to create an environment of
deep and enduring trust which is the foundation of personal and company success.
The following list of Core Values reflects what is truly important to us as an organization.
These do not change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather
they are the bedrock of our company culture.
We commit to:
- Do what is morally, ethically, and legally right
- Conduct business in a manner that is beyond reproach
Respect for People
- Treat people with dignity
- Behave safely, professionally, and responsibly
- Understand our customers’ business and anticipate their needs and wants
- Make every interaction a positive experience for the customer
- Create value for our customers
- Develop a culture of creativity and innovative problem solving
- Identify and reduce waste in all business processes
- Improve our community
- Encourage and support volunteerism
We commit to hold these Core Values as our highest priority and fundamental reference point
for all decision making.